I am so excited to welcome you all back to Beauty Divine, although your next visit may look and feel a bit different than it usually does. While we have always taken strict health and hygiene measures we are implementing extra steps to keep you all safe at this time.
The New Zealand government now require all our clients to sign in and show proof of DOUBLE VACCINATION or an official medical exception under the RED and ORANGE COVID-19 traffic light system. We respect those who choose not to be vaccinated, and look forward to welcoming you back once we reach GREEN and restrictions ease.
Please familiarise yourself with the following and don’t hesitate to be in contact if you have any questions.
- There will be no seating or waiting area. I would ask you to please arrive on time and REMAIN IN YOUR CAR until I message you to come in to reduce client contact.
- I will be allowing extra time between appointments to ensure the salon in thoroughly sanitised between clients. Hospital grade disinfectant will be used on all services including door handles, treatment bed and eftpos machine.
- Please scan the QR code and show vaccine passport on arrival, and sanitise your hands before entering the salon.
- Only 1 person is permitted into the salon at a time. I realise some of you come together for your appointments, but ask one of you to remain in your car until it is time for your appointment.
- At this time, children are not permitted to accompany you to your appointment.
- I will be taking every precaution to keep you all safe, however, if you are immune compromised, have health issues or in a high risk group, please consider waiting a bit longer before coming into the salon.
- I will be wearing PPE during your treatment. Sanitiser will be readily available for you to use and masks are compulsory at this time, and may be removed for treatment only.
- During this time I will not be offering facial treatments due to the length of treatment and exposure time. Thank you for your understanding.
- I have installed a medical grade HEPA air purifier to keep our air clean and sanitary as an added line of defence against bacteria and airborne viruses.
- Lastly, if you are even slightly unwell (runny nose, cough, fever) PLEASE reschedule your appointment. I will turn you away if I deem you to be unwell. This will keep us all safe.